To ensure the safety and health of exhibitors and visitors, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre will implement a series of measures during HKTDC Entrepreneur Day 2020 , including:
On-site hygiene measures and crowd control
- Require all exhibitors and visitors to wear masks;
- Install infra-red thermo-imaging station to monitor temperatures;
- Provide hand sanitisers in different locations of the venue;
- Sterilise lift panels, escalator handrails, door handles, tables and chairs regularly and thoroughly;
- Step up cleaning and disinfection of the venue, including exhibitor booths, restrooms and other on-site facilities;
- Improve fresh air circulation to enhance venue ventilation;
- Put up advisory notices at prominent locations in the venue and release health tips on the fair website;
- Station Health Ambassadors at the venue to provide prevention tips to visitors;
- Require visitors to maintain social distance when queuing inside the venue, with specific spacing marks to ensure visitors keep a certain distance from each other.
To ensure a healthy environment during the expo, here are some personal health tips for reference:.
Personal health tips
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, especially before touching the mouth, nose or eyes; after touching public installations such as handrails or doorknobs; or when hands are contaminated by respiratory secretion after coughing or sneezing;
- When having a fever or respiratory symptoms, do not enter the fairground and seek medical advice promptly;
- Do not enter the fairground if you have been to any overseas countries or areas or in close contact with any person who is a confirmed or preliminary positive case of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the past 14 days;
- Wash hands with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds. Then rinse with water and dry with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer. If hand washing facilities are not available, or when hands are not visibly soiled, hand hygiene with 70 to 80 % alcohol-based hand rub is an effective alternative;
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. Dispose soiled tissues into a lidded rubbish bin, then wash hands thoroughly.