Thank you for your support to The HKTDC Enterpreneur Day.
To ensure a healthy environment during the fair, below are the hygiene tips for exhibitors and visitors:
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, especially before touching the mouth, nose or eyes; after touching public installations such as handrails or doorknobs; or when hands are contaminated by respiratory secretion after coughing or sneezing;
- Wash hands with liquid soap and water, and rub for at least 20 seconds. Then rinse with water and dry with a disposable paper towel or hand dryer. If hand washing facilities are not available, or when hands are not visibly soiled, hand hygiene with 70 to 80 % alcohol-based hand rub is an effective alternative;
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. Dispose of soiled tissues into a lidded rubbish bin, then wash hands thoroughly; and
- When having respiratory symptoms, wear a surgical mask, refrain from work, avoid going to crowded places and seek medical advice promptly.
We will also provide hygiene products to exhibitors and buyers upon request:
- Masks will be provided to exhibitors and visitors upon request at the Information Counter and Fair Management Office.
- Touch-free dispensers of sanitizer will be set up at the fairground. Sanitizer would also be available at the Information Counter and Fair Management Office.
Hong Kong Trade Development Council