Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the Lucky Draw, participants accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Lucky Draw organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”).
- Winners must be present during the lucky draw (must present valid ticket coupon redemption). Late claims will not be entertained and the concerned prizes will be re-drawn.
- Entry to the Lucky Draw is open to participants of 18 years old or above only.
- Participants who have not been drawn will be accumulated in the other sessions on the same day only.
- Each winner will be eligible for at most one prize only in one day.
- By registering for the Lucky Draw, participants accept and agree the HKTDC to announce participant's name publicly.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other items.
- Employees of the HKTDC and subsidiaries of the HKTDC are not eligible to enter the Lucky Draw.
- The HKTDC shall not be responsible for the validity, warranty and related functionalities of the Lucky Draw prize.
- All matters of disputes arising from the Lucky Draw will be subjected to the final decision of the HKTDC. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The lucky draw result announcement will be published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 23 May 2018.
- Trade Promotion Competition Licence number :50419-20