Hong Kong – best partner for your franchising business
Franchising is one of the most popular models of business expansion. Hong Kong, apparently is an ideal two way springboard for international franchising brands looking to gain access to the Asian markets, and for the Asian brands to venture into the global marketplace.
Besides being a lucrative domestic market itself with large pool of middle class income earners, according to recent research by HKTDC, Hong Kong could play many significant roles to help international franchisors and franchisees to expand in the region:
What to expect from Hong Kong International Franchising Show?
• Effective platform to identify master franchisees, area developer, unit franchisees, JV partners and investors
• One-stop event where you could source supporting services to facilitate the expansion of your franchise system
• Obtain the latest market trends & know how to enter your target markets
About Hong Kong International Franchising Show
The one-of-its-kind franchising event - “Hong Kong International Franchising Show” features a wide range of local and foreign franchise opportunities, consulting and supporting services, where franchisors and prospective franchisees meet to explore win-win business collaboration.
In 2017, the exhibition featured over 130 exhibitors. Co-located with SmartBiz Expo, the shows attracted a total attendance of over 11,000 from over 50 countries and regions.
|Franchisors||1.||Food & Beverage (fast food, restaurant, bakery, cafe, etc.)|
|2.||Retail (supermarket, fashion, pet supplies, cosmetics, etc.)|
|3.||Services (education, cleaning, beauty, leisure, etc.)|
|4.||Franchise Sales Agent|
|3.||Service provider for store development and market strategy|
|4.||Other franchise support service provider (IT, legal, finance, etc.)|
• Forum and seminars: a wealth of forums and seminars on franchising opportunities and updated market trends
• Business matching and networking events: to expand your business and connect with franchising companies from around the world