The crystals of this grown hydrothermal emerald (GHE) are received by the method of hydrothermal recrystallization of natural beryl. The GHE material can be faceted in the form of cut stones and can be delivered as rough material. The crystals are resistant to temperature shocks and are suitable for pouring gold in the industrial production of jewelry.
The Petra emeralds are:
• Growing crystals by the method borrowed from nature;
• Highest quality made standard;
• Perfect purity and natural hues;
• Crystals of any shape and size, from large to minuscule;
• Tolerance to processing and high temperature load;
• Suitability to be flooded with molten gold in the course of industrial jewelry production.