This bottle of elegant Amarone Campo dei Gigli 2004 produced by Tenuta Sant'Antonio comes with a ruby red color with garnet reflections. It reveals a ripe red fruit fragrance and spicy fragrances of liquorice, black pepper and a hint of chocolate. This well-balanced and full-flavored red wine pairs well with grilled, roasted or boiled red meat, mature cheeses or flavorsome first courses garnished with truffle, hare and game.
- Country of origin: Italy.
- Region: Central Victoria.
- Grape varietal: 70% Corvina Corvinone, 20% Rondinella, 5% Croatina and 5% Oseleta.
- Alcohol % by volume: 16%.
- Vintage year: 2004.
- Awards and mentions: I Vini d'Italia 2010.
- Rating: 04’ RP 93/100, 05’ RP 92/100, WE 93/100, AGW PE 93.
- With round tannins.
- Warm softness.