This red wine is produced from finely selected grapes for a great taste. It is processed under strict supervision to ensure high quality. The tasty wine goes well with your gourmet meals.
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
- Region: Newberg, Oregon.
- Brand name or name of chateau: Shea Wine Cellars Estate.
- Grape varietal: Pinot Noir.
- Vintage year: 2009.
- Supple, rich and complex, layering its dark berry, black cherry, pink grapefruit and exotic spice flavors on a velvety frame.
- The finish lingers effortlessly.