This red blend has a beautiful ruby red color and aromatic black and red currant notes. The mouth-feel is round and firm with a balanced fruitiness and a persistent, smooth finish. It is made of the finest grapes for your enjoyment and is best served with rich dishes.
- Type: red wine.
- Country of origin: Australia.
- Region: Barossa.
- Brand/chateau name: Murray Street Vineyards.
- Type of grape: Shiraz, Grenache, Mataro, Cinsaut.
- Alcohol % by volume: 14.5.
- Vintage year: 2009.
- Age: 18 months in new/old French and American oak.
- Volume: 750ml.