Hiteshi has a team of experienced and professionally adept employees dedicated to creating and managing mobile applications and related software systems. With carefully designed and developed solutions for mobile devices, we focus on work in expanding client’s work sphere in this field through iPhone, iPad and Android applications. If you are looking for an optimal solution to implement your creative ideas into life or migrate apps from other platforms we will be more than happy to offer you our services and provide cost-effective Android software development. Some of our apps are listed below.
- 24-alife is a fitness survey and training application to gauge user fitness through a series of questionnaires. The web and iPhone apps interact with various external devices like GPS ForeRunner, Edge 500, etc.
- GPS Radcomputer is a Wi-Fi body scale, blood pressure monitor, etc. For Android platform, please visit, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=si.alife.mobile&feature=more_from_developer; and for iOS platform, please visit, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/life-feel-a-life/id580778638?mt=8.
- Ljubljana is a complete travel guide app to give you a sense of the city completely. The user can easily browse the upcoming shows and nearby restaurants, plan a last minute bar hop with friends and much more. For Android platform, please visit, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiteshi.ljubljana&hl=en; and for iOS platform, please visit, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ljubljana-guide/id589018904?mt=8.
- My Cook is an application that allows the user to control the electronics (mixer, food processor, microwave, etc.) used in cooking, with their Android tablets even when they are away from those electronics. This is an application that allows the Android tablets to get connected through a PCB board and read/write operations from/to the device.
- Cardio App Cardio Challenge is a fun and networking application that will be integrated with Life Fitness API, enabling users to promote health and fitness over their social circle. Users will be able to make groups/friends and challenge them, post their own results, and take challenges etc. to maintain good health.