Type of Payment:
by T/T advance
Minimum Order Quantity:
Production Lead Time:
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test & SARS-CoV-2 Proteins
Serological immunoassay is an important auxiliary method for the diagnosis of COVID-19. The combination with molecular diagnostic is helpful to improve the accuracy of COVID-19 detection.
- Result available in 10-15 minutes.
- Whole blood, serum and Easy storage, 4-30°C.
The colloidal gold immunoassay (CGIA) to detect COVID-19 utilizes the specific reaction between anti gen and antibody to detect the anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody in patients' sample. The advantages of CGIA is fast and convenient, stable sample collection, high throughput, and the result can be interpreted by naked eye.
COVID-19 IgM: 167 clinical specimens from individuals suspected of COVID-19 infection were detected by COVID-19 IgG/IgM rapid test cassette of CLONGENE®, The result was compared with that of RT-PCR.
0 clinical serum specimens include 20 negative, 20 borderline positive and 20 posi- tive were tested in three physician office laboratories (POL), and each specimen was tested for three days at each POL. The intra-assay agreements and the in- ter-site agreement was both 100%.
- No cross reactivity was observed with specimens from patients infected with HIV, HAV, HBSAG, HCV, TP, HTLV, CMV, FLUA, FLUB, RSV, MP, CP, HPIVs.
- Common serum components, such as albumin, bilirubin, hemoglobin, et. al., do not Interfere with the COVID-19 IgG/IgM rapid test cassette of CLONGENEⓇ
- No cross reactivity or interference was observed with common biological analytes.