Staffed by professionals specializing in various aspect and filled with advanced technological facilities, ALS Technichem (HK) Pty Ltd offers a collection of environmental testing services that concentrate on the analysis of soil, sediment, water (raw, waste, drinking, catchment, recycled, saline, product), leachates, dust, air, gas (indoor, stack, ambient), biota, industrial hygiene, and radiochemistry. Given below is a brief list of the tests run by the company.
- Water and wastewater testing services cover physical, inorganic and organic constituent testing, heavy metals and mineral testing, and microbiological and toxicological testing.
- Water testing schemes contain Cleaning and Disinfection of Fresh Water Inside Services, Swimming Pools Water Quality (Regulation, Cap. 132CA, Section 10) and Quality Water Recognition Scheme for Building (Plus).
- Tests on soil, sediment and solid waste include Risk Based Remediation Goal in soil and groundwater, ETWB No. 34/2002 in sediment and toxicity testing.
- Compost and soli texture testing services consist of Compost Testing (Hong Kong Organic Resource Centre) and fabricated soil testing.
- Microbial tests include water microbiological tests, environmental swab, airborne bacteria and fungi count.