The perfect solution for corrugated printing, this liquid photopolymer resin offers tack-free properties, solid coverage, and high resilience to achieve lint-free printing. This resin can resists impacts from UV, heat, and humidity for long-lasting quality. With wide imaging latitude, it can reveal the images of a variety of copies without missing any detail.
• 32 durometer (shore A) resin.
• Extremely low tack plate for better cleaning performance on press.
• Excellent durability that remains stable under UV, heat, and humidity.
• Wide imaging latitude that can easily reveal a variety of copies with fine details included.
• Highly resilient plate with exceptional ink transfer.
• Specifically designed to provide thick photopolymer printing plates for the corrugated market.
• Dyed in red to improve the contrast.
• Allow easier mounting and cleaning significant reduction in time and cost.
• Option to cap for reduced fluting.
• Well suited for in-position platemaking.
• Resin can be reclaimed and simply washout by soap and water to maintain the plate quality.
• Supported by MacDermind and Crownflex plate-making system for assorted sizes of photopolymer plates: 1523, 1723, 2030, 2340, 3050, 4260 and 5280.
• Country of origin: Australia.
• Packaged in 5-gallon plastic containers.
• Packaging weight: 40lbs (18kg).
• Plate thickness: 0.112 - 0.280 inches.
• Background thickness: 0.070 - 0.180 inches.
• Relief Height: 0.032 - 0.125 inches tone range.
• Reproduction: 2 - 95% (when used as a capped plate).
• Line screen (max.): 100lpi (when used as a capped plate).
• Hardness (Shore A): 32.
• Viscosity (at 25°C): 32,000 cps.
• Appearance: red.
• Cloud point: <32°F (0°C).
• Freezing point: <32°F (0°C).
• Temperature to thaw: 68°F (20°C).
5-gallon (40 lbs., 18 kg., net wt.)/ pail
Other Similar Products/Services