This manufactory audit services looks into the information of a manufacturing entity, assesses a manufactory quality system and evaluates workplace environment and capabilities. By applying factory audit programs, the professional team helps reduce rework and repair, save time and money in the long run, and lower risk of producing defective products.
- Looks into the general information of a manufacturing entity.
- Assesses a manufactory quality system.
- Evaluates workplace environment and capabilities.
- Applies factory audit programs.
- Ensures vendors and suppliers are able to undertake specific orders.
- Provides social compliance audits.
- Grades according to social accountability 8000 (SA8000:2001).
- Reduces rework and repair.
- Saves time and money by improving efficiency.
- Minimizes risk of producing defective products.