- TUV Rheinland is a Notified Body for European Directives (0197) and a German Governmental authorized certification body under the GS-Mark scheme.
- We are able to provide mandatory toys testing like:
- Test standard EN71 and EN50088 for electric toys (Toys Safety Directive 88/378/EEC)
- EMC test for electric toys (Directive 89/336/EEC)
- Conformity Assessment for Radio Controlled Toys (R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC)
- Safety test for various toys, e.g. wooden toys, mouth actuated toys and plush toys, etc. according to German regulations.
- Chemical testing for hazardous substances, e.g. Total Cadmium Content, Phthalates in PVC toys and Ni-release
- USA & other countries
- ASTM F963-96a, Canada Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulation, Australia
- AS1647, China
- GB6675-86 Safety of Toys, New Zealand
- NZS 5820 & 5822.