Make a long-term investment in your health with this soy isoflavones. An active ingredient in soy, isoflavones is a powerful antioxidant that lowers the risk of excess estrogen and protects against cancer. Particularly conducive to women’s health, it helps preserve bone substance and lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
• A dietary supplement with a wide range of effects.
• Lower the health risk of excess estrogen.
• May protect against cancers.
• Lower the risk of heart disease and osteoporosis.
• Increase bone density of women.
• Help preserve bone substance.
• Product name: soy isoflavones.
• Botanical name: C (cine max (L.) Merr.
• Part used: germ or soybean meal.
• Specification: 10~80% soy isoflavones.
• CAS No: 574-12-9.
• Molecular formula: C15H10O2.
• Molecular weight: 222.24.
• Appearance: pale yellow fine powder.
• Test method: HPLC.
• Extract method: ethanol.
• Application: cosmetics, perfumery, skin care products, food additive, dietary supplement, medicine.
Other Similar Products/Services