Time to make some investment in your health with this curcumin powder.With powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics, the turmeric extract flaunts a wide array of medicinal properties and health benefits. This oil-soluble powder can be added in a small amount to your rice or vegetable for daily intake.
• CAS Name: curcumin.
• Alias: C.I. 75300.
• EINECS NO.: 207-280-5.
• Molecular weight: 368.3799.
• Melting point: 183℃.
• Boiling point: 593.2°C at 760 mmHg.
• Density: 6.43E-15mmHg at 25°C.
• Flash point: 209.7°C.
• A bright yellow / orange polyphenol.
• Appear in the form of a dry powder that is oil-soluble.
• No flavour or aroma.
• Color food readily if there is oil present.
• Boast an array of medicinal properties and health benefits.
• Derived from the root of the turmeric plant first by boiling and drying.
• Ground into powder.
• Active ingredients extracted using a solvent.
• 18 times more curcuminoids in curcumin than in the natural spice.
• Attract attention of researchers in the fields of Alzheimer's Disease, memory deficits, arthritis, breast cancer and diabetes.
Other Similar Products/Services