Specification of Two Stage Compression Oil Screw Air Compressor
2.Max.working pressure: 7,8,10,13bar(g)
3.Motor power: 75kW
4.Cooling method: Air-cooled/Water cooled available
5.Discharge pipe connection: G2 inch
6.Power Supply: 380V/50-60HZ
Features of ADEKOM Two Stage Compression Energy Saving Oil Injected Rotary Screw Air Compressor
1.Low energy consumption
2.Low maintenance costs
- To ensure air is compressed with isobaric ratio in first stage and second stage compression and to reduce compression work and suction temperature for secondary stage compression, air discharged from first stage is cooled drastically by oil spread cooling in the coupling cavity between stages.Use two stage compression instead of one stage compression to achieve required pressure can achieve 10%~15% adiabatic efficiency and energy saving.
- Two stage screw compression technology uses isobaric ratio principle to set the inter-stage pressure for the first and second stage compression, which not only reduces compression ratio for each stage of compression and air leakage, but also greatly improves volumetric efficiency and adiabatic efficiency. Use two stage compression to achieve required pressure can achieve 93%volumetric efficiency,improves compressor delivery capacity. While one stage compressionachievesmaximum 90%volumetric efficiency (90%).
- Prevention of pressure loss and high energy consumption are achieved by adopting oil mist-spraying cooling method on inter-stage, this is specially designed for reducing unnecessary parts such as intercooler and associated piping.
- Comparing with single stage compressor, two stage screw compressor do have a lot of economic advantages for long term operation.With the samerequired forcapacity, discharge pressure, two stage compression unit instead of single-stage compression unit to reduce 15%energy consumption.Similarly, under the same condition for power consumption and discharge pressure, two-stage compression can achieve more 15% capacity than the single stage compression.
- The compression ratio of each stage is reduced by using two stage compression technology, axial and radial forces exerted on rotors are greatly relieved, which improve the service life of the rotors and bearings dramatically.
- Special designed oil mist-spraying cooling method on inter-stage avoids unnecessary parts (e.g. intercooler and piping), and reduces associated maintenance cost.